Join us at a PIHRA 2020 Legal Update near you!
Wednesday, January 22 | Riverside County - Riverside | Register Now!
Thursday, January 23 | San Diego County - La Jolla | Register Now!
Tuesday, January 28 | Orange County - Anaheim | Register Now!
Thursday, January 30 | Los Angeles County - Burbank | Register Now!
This conference provides you with the latest California employment law related updates, compliance and regulatory issues, and the opportunity to network with legal practitioners and HR professionals. You'll get comprehensive, actionable programming that provides you with the information you need protect your organizations and manage your company's risk.
Reasons to Attend
- Get a clear understanding of the complex world of workplace legislation and court decisions that impact how you do business.
- Learn about the latest regulatory activities in the implementation of California employment laws.
- Identify and address common pitfalls that can put your organization at risk, such as pre-employment screening, FLSA compliance and sexual harassment claims.
- Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation.
- Build your network of peers and resources.
Who Should Attend
- Senior HR Professionals who need to know what’s next in workplace law & legislation seeking to successfully position their organizations.
- HR professionals seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management.
- HR managers seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk.
- HR practitioners who want to hear from lawyers and leaders on how workplace law affects them.
To register online (credit card payments only), click on your desired location below. Payment is due at time of registration.
Special Group Registration Discounts:
Save 15% when you register 3-5 attendees from the same company*
Save 25% when you register 6 or more attendees from the same company*
*This discount does not apply to the $150 non-refundable membership fee
Discounts apply only when all attendees are registered at the same time, and using one form of payment. Registration forms must be submitted for each person for group registrations.
Sign up for email updates at pihra.org/stayinformed!
Sponsorship information will be posted when available