Join us at a PIHRA 2020 Legal Update near you!
Wednesday, January 22 | Riverside County - Riverside | Register Now!
Thursday, January 23 | San Diego County - La Jolla | Register Now!
Tuesday, January 28 | Orange County - Anaheim | Register Now!
Thursday, January 30 | Los Angeles County - Burbank | Register Now!
NEW - Thursday, January 15 | HALF-DAY - Rancho Mirage | Register Now!
This conference provides you with the latest California employment law related updates, compliance and regulatory issues, and the opportunity to network with legal practitioners and HR professionals. You'll get comprehensive, actionable programming that provides you with the information you need protect your organizations and manage your company's risk.
Reasons to Attend
- Get a clear understanding of the complex world of workplace legislation and court decisions that impact how you do business.
- Learn about the latest regulatory activities in the implementation of California employment laws.
- Identify and address common pitfalls that can put your organization at risk, such as pre-employment screening, FLSA compliance and sexual harassment claims.
- Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation.
- Build your network of peers and resources.
Who Should Attend
- Senior HR Professionals who need to know what’s next in workplace law & legislation seeking to successfully position their organizations.
- HR professionals seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management.
- HR managers seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk.
- HR practitioners who want to hear from lawyers and leaders on how workplace law affects them.
To register online (credit card payments only), click on your desired location below. Payment is due at time of registration.
Sign up for email updates at pihra.org/stayinformed!
Sponsorship information will be posted when available
Special Offers 2020
Group Registration Discount
Save 15% when you register 3-5 attendees from the same company*
Save 25% when you register 6 or more attendees from the same company*
*This discount does not apply to the $150 non-refundable membership fee
Discounts apply only when all attendees are registered at the same time, and using one form of payment. Registration forms must be submitted for each person for group registrations.
Save 15% when you register 3-5 attendees from the same company* Save 25% when you register 6 or more attendees from the same company* *This discount does not apply to the $150 non-refundable membership fee for Nonmember registrations. Discounts apply only when all attendees are registered at the same time, and using one form of payment (one credit card or one check).
Group Registrations are to be processed manually at PIHRA Home Office. Please submit a completed PDF registration form for each person in group, and send to PIHRA Home Office for processing. If any additional questions, please send email to email@example.com.
Note: for group registrations to Rancho Mirage located in the Coachella Valley, please use this form.
Back To Top
California Labor Law Digest
Available ONLY with 2020 PIHRA Legal Update registration, not to be sold separately! PIHRA has partnered with CalChamber to offer the 2020 California Labor Law Digest for $119.00 to our 2020 PIHRA Legal Update attendees. You must complete your purchase along with your 2020 PIHRA Legal Update registration to qualify for the discounted rate of $119.00. To purchase the 2020 California Labor Law Digest, click the option to add it to your registration. One purchase per person, select either to receive the hard copy or digital download when ordering. Last date to pre-purchase 2020 California Labor Law Digest is 12/31/2019. Orders received after 12/31/2019 will be handled after the final Legal Update Seminar for 2020.
Back To Top
2020 Legal Update On Demand
PIHRA 2020 Legal Update recordings On Demand is an excellent way to learn from California and Federal employment law sessions presented at our January 2020 seminar! Pre-order access to our PIHRA 2020 Legal Update seminar recordings, containing the latest California employment law related updates, compliance and regulatory issues. You'll get comprehensive, actionable programming that provides you with the information you need protect your organizations and manage your company's risk. Take advantage of this cost-effective way to enhance your learning as an HR professional. PIHRA Member - $59, Nonmember - $79.
Back To Top