What is a Forum?
PIHRA Forums are a communication tool to ask industry related questions and share information. Forum discussions are archived and therefore a great resource to check when seeking information. PIHRA has several Forums on different industry topics and there
are also Forums available within Groups that you may be a member of. You can access the PIHRA Forums from the Member Resources menu..
If you are a member of a Group, for example PIHRA Antelope Valley or PIHRA Young Professionals are all Groups, you may also join Group Forums which are open and accessible only to members of the Group.
How Do I Subscribe to a Forum?
To subscribe to one of the Forums:
- Click the topic of interest, for example General HR Related Topics.
- Next, select your choice from the Forum Actions menu in the upper right of the page.
- Subscribe to Instant Updates will send you an email every time someone posts a new question or response.
- Subscribe to Digest will email you a weekly summary of the Forums posts and responses.
- My Subscriptions & Settings brings you to a summary of all of your Forum subscriptions and settings.
- RSS will allow you to use an RSS reader for the feed, but will still require a log in.
- Top Posters allows you to see who has been most active on the Forum.