Human Resources Certification
SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture
Virtual Class Environment
Expert Guidance Leads to Success!
Culture is a critical business asset and the greatest employee benefit an employer can provide, especially in today's tight labor market. Diverse, inclusive, flexible and engaging workplaces are where people thrive. The Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential gives HR professionals the strategies and tools needed to successfully shift organizational culture.
Intended Audience: Individuals interested in earning a specialty credential that demonstrates the continuing effort to reinforce positive change and forwarding thinking within the workplace.
How to earn your SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential:
- Purchase the SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential package, which includes:
- Enrollment in the Inclusive Workplace Culture: Leading and Sustaining a Culture Transformation seminar--available in-person and virtually!
- Three comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses focused on skills required of a Inclusive Workplace Culture.
- Pass a 50-question online Inclusive Workplace Culture knowledge assessment
- After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your resume, e-mail signatures and social media profiles, proving your Inclusive Workplace Culture credibility to your employer and your network.
- You do not have to be SHRM-certified to earn the SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential; however, you will receive 22 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification upon completion of the Specialty Credential package.
Is this the correct HR certification for you?
Dates & Times
September 29 - October 22, 2020
4:30pm - 6:00pm PST
PIHRA Virtual Classroom Environment
This class will be delivered virtually just as if we were in a classroom. There will be face-to-face interaction using Zoom as our technology platform.
Technical requirements for the class include:
- Webcam. If your laptop/computer doesn’t have a camera, you can purchase one for around $30 from Logitech via Amazon.
- Quiet space without distractions
- Solid internet connection
Stacey A. Gordon, MBA, SHRM-SCP
Leading at the intersection of diversity, inclusion, and workplace culture, Stacey focuses on recruitment & development initiatives that transform workplaces. Not only does she manage programs for Professionals In Human Resources Association, the largest SHRM affiliate in the country, she is also CEO of Rework Work, where she has delivered keynote speeches, consulted, and developed educational content that has engaged professionals globally, both in-person and in a virtual environment. She focuses on reworking how companies work; including how they inclusively recruit, hire and engage employees, effectively creating inclusion and belonging for all.
Stacey is the creator of the number one resume course at LinkedIn learning which, along with her other three courses titled Recruiting for Diversity, Awareness of Unconscious Bias, and Making a Career Change, have accumulated more than one million views. Her unconscious bias course has been translated into several languages and has been featured by LinkedIn, Microsoft, and Virgin America (now Alaska Airlines). As a consultant and career strategist, Stacey has provided career and diversity related content to SHRM, FastCompany, Skillsoft, Forbes, NPR Radio, BBC Radio, Essence Magazine, and Monster.com, to name a few. She was also a career segment guest contributor to Fox Business.
Stacey earned her MBA degree from Pepperdine University’s Business School, is a board member of Pepperdine’s Center for Women in Leadership and previously served as an Adjunct Professor teaching Diversity in Organizations at Phillips Graduate University. She also earned her SHRM-SCP certification as well as her Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential from SHRM.
Registration includes SHRM Learning Materials and SHRM's Online Access.
*All guest/nonmember registrations include a 12-month non-refundable membership with PIHRA!
Last day to register for class is Friday, September 25, 2020 at 8:00pm, or if the class fills up.
To register online and pay with a credit card, please click the gold REGISTER button above. To register with check payment, or by fax or mail, download registration form:
Course Enrollment and Cancellation Policy
To view PIHRA’s policies on enrollment, cancellation, auditing and conduct, please click here:
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, PIHRA programs and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to our use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such programs and activities. By registering, you agree to have your contact information shared with the sponsors and presenters of the event. You will have the option to opt-out of communications received.