PIHRA South Orange Co
Mastering and Using Your Persuasive Advantage
in the Workplace
presented by Colin Boyd
1. Understanding why speaking is selling -- whether that is selling a specific idea, strategy or product, and whether it is to your CEO or your workforce.
2. How to manage the thoughts in your head, so you can show up as the best version of yourself (especially in high stakes meetings)
3. The 4 words that can be the difference between your message being received with open arms, or shut down before you even finish your sentence.
4. How to define and connect with the greater purpose of your ideas and presentations to an audience of one or of many for elevated results and impact.
5. You’ll walk away from the session feeling excited, clear and ready to speak in any situation with the confidence you’ve always wanted.
7:00 am – 7:30 am Registration and Networking
7:30 am – 8:00 am Welcome
8:00 am – 9:00 am Speaker Presentation
9:00 am – 9:10 am Closing Remarks
Colin Boyd, Oxygen Consulting, LLC
Colin helps professionals become more influential. His ideas will help you discover a new level of confidence and skill when you approach any big meeting, speech or presentation. He is a qualified Performance Coach with the International Coaching Federation, Certified Trainer, NLP practitioner and also holds a Commerce Degree with distinction, Executive Coaching diploma and EDISC Behavioral certification.
Colin has a warm, engaging and insightful style that will make you feel part of the conversation, but will challenge you to think bigger in the process.
This program is valid for 1.0 PDC for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Professionals In Human Resources Association (PIHRA) is recognized by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
This program has been approved for 1.0 HR (General) recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute homepage at www.hrci.org.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
|PIHRA Member In-Transition
|PIHRA Student Member
Online registration closes on Monday, December 9, 2019, at 12:00pm. Registrations after this date will only be taken onsite.
Event Sponsored By
There will be a 50% administration fee for any cancellations. If you need to cancel, we must receive it in writing (email or fax) 2 business days prior to the event during normal business hours. Refunds will not be given to no-shows. Credits will not be issued for use towards future PIHRA events.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, PIHRA programs and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to our use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such programs and activities.